Diamond Hoop Earrings Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY “GREG NEILL & SON FINE JEWELLERS DIAMOND HOOP EARRINGS GIVEAWAY”
The promoter is Laursim Investments trading as Greg Neill & Son Fine Jewellers (ABN 96517402720) of Shop 2078, Caneland Central Shopping Centre, 2 Mangrove Road, Mackay Queensland 4740 ("Promoter").
Conditions of Entry
- Eligibility information and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. An individual who renders themself an Eligible Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligibility for Promotion” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees of Greg Neill & Son Fine Jewellers, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
The promotion commences at 10am AEST Wednesday 15th February 2023 and closes at 9am AEST on Monday 3rd July 2023 ("Promotion Period"). A Prize Winner will be drawn from the pool of Eligible Entrants at 10am AEST Monday 3rd July 2023.
Eligibility for Promotion
Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
- sign up to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter by registering their details for the "Greg Neill & Son Diamond Hoop Earrings Giveaway" via the subscription form on https://www.gregneillandson.com.au; and
- remain subscribed to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion remains the responsibility of each entrant.
- An individual who complies with these eligibility requirements will receive maximum of 2 entries in the Promotion.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
- There will be one (1) Prize Winner selected from the Eligible Entrants.
- The Prize Winner must be able to provide a current, valid Australian Driver’s License or other Valid ID to accept the prize that confirms the Prize Winners current address is within Australia as specified by the Promoter.
- The Prize Winner will be determined by a prize draw via a computer generated random draw facilitated by Random Draws Australia at 10am AEST Monday 3rd July 2023. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an ineligible entrant is drawn. The Prize Winner need not be present at the draw.
- The Prize Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email on Monday 3rd July or as soon as possible thereafter. The Prize Winner will also be published to the https://www.facebook.com/gregneillandsonjewellers/ social media pages that same day.
- The Prize Winner will have 16 days to claim the prize at the Promoter's retail premises; Shop 2078, Canelands Central, 2 Mangrove Road, Mackay QLD 4740. If the prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner before [5:00pm AEST] on the 16th day after it is announced, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day (day 17) . The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw facilitated by Random Draws Australia. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to any winner of an unclaimed prize draw.
- Eligible Entrants who participate in the Promotion (including by accepting a Prize) consent to their name being announced on https://www.facebook.com/gregneillandsonjewellers/if they are selected as the Prize Winner or the winner of an unclaimed prize draw.
- The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
- The prize consists of one (1) 9k White Gold Diamond Hoop Earrings RRP $2,699.00 Total Diamond Weight 1.00ct SKU 012-01196 drawn on 10am AEST Monday 3rd July 2023. The Prize Winner (by accepting this Prize) agrees that they will abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the prize as notified by the Promoter and/or the prize issuer.
- Eligible Entrants may only receive one (1) prize.
- The Prize Winner will be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
- The Prize Winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Promoter. These terms and conditions can be found at https://www.gregneillandson.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient information or anything other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter's negligence.
- The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- When promotion entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If entrants opt out of receiving marketing at any time during the Promotional Period, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest or TickTock.
- By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest and TickTock from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
- These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.